Monday, November 10, 2014

HTML Page Construction



I LOVED creating a web page using simple HTML. As a Junior last year at UWT, I took "Principles of Web Design" as one of my Communication course requirements. During that course, I learned how to use Dreamweaver and the basics of HTML and CSS. Interestingly, I did not know that I can create a simple HTML page using the TextEdit application on my MacBook. Because I had knowledge of HMTL and CSS prior to this assignment, it was easy for me to create this simple webpage. However, before I was a student in Principles of Web Design, I always felt a sense of frustration when I tried to create a webpage design for the very first time.

It's fascinating how far webpages and designs have grown. The design and concept of a webpage is essential when attempting to create a design that is successfully strong in communicating the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment